Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with Extraction Equipment Service Technicians?

edited November 2017 in General Vote Up1Vote Down

With the industry growing so rapidly has anyone thought of how to service their machines to increase longevity or the cost of a piece of equipment being down? I am currently in the food processing maintenance/refrigeration field, is there better opportunity in the field of cannabis?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I too am interested in this emerging market. If you'd like to talk about a business model for a potential service and support solution provider? I currently am a Cryo medical device Service/support manager.

• I think the idea of a 3rd party regional service company would be a great investment. i have all the knowledge as far as the electrical and mechanical aspects, but am lacking in business and investment knowledge. With Arkansas,Texas ,and Oklahoma on there way to medical i believe there will be a dier need for knowledge in not only extraction equipment but in all aspects of automation equipment. Anyone interested in this idea do not hesitate to pm me