It's time to update your notification settings! Receive email and in-browser notifications by updating your profile. Click "Notification Settings" and sign up for email updates to threads in various Categories.

CO2 Extraction equipment purchase

elieli
edited April 17 in CO2 Extraction

I am interested in purchasing a 5L CO2 extraction equipment. I can't afford to pay it at one time or use credit card but if anyone know any equipment purchase lenders/financiers, please advise.

thanks

Comments

• @eli - have you connected with Eden Labs via their website? They might be able to direct you to a lending service/financier. That said, you're still likely to be expected to demonstrate some degree of financial commitment. https://www.edenlabs.com/contact/sales

• I have a used 2000 PSI 20 Liter Eden system available. Larger than what you are looking for but an option.

• UvanUvan

@CalC02 said:
    I have a used 2000 PSI 20 Liter Eden system available. Larger than what you are looking for but an option.

We may be interested in your used 2000 PSI 20 Litre Eden system,,,, how old & what condition?

edited May 25

Hi every one ;
    how can know the separator size for super critical CO2 extraction system ?
    I want to estimate that for annual 1000kg essential oil extraction how much extractor size is required ? for feeds such as Damask rose & Lavender & Peppermint .

• Hi ...........

• Any recommendations on a small batch system to start with, less than 5 oz system Co2 distiller, to experiment with different plants, something around 3k to 6k.

• @medan said:
    Any recommendations on a small batch system to start with, less than 5 oz system Co2 distiller, to experiment with different plants, something around 3k to 6k.

I always recommend OCO Labs for this sort of scale. Their equipment is very reasonably priced for what it can do - https://ocolabs.com/

• Hello Everyone, we are looking at purchasing the HI - Flo FX2 20-liter 5000 psi, can anyone give any advice from experience of using this extraction machine for hemp.
    I would really appreciate any advice or comments on production and maintenance for this particular model. We have been very impressed by what I have read and seen of this equipment with Eden.