It's time to update your notification settings! Receive email and in-browser notifications by updating your profile. Click "Notification Settings" and sign up for email updates to threads in various Categories.

Where does someone brand new to extraction begin?

I currently live in a state where rec is not legal. By the time it gets here I would like to be in the extraction industry. I'm just wondering where I can being to learn the process.

Comments

• Lab Society has a class in Loveland CO

• Any recommendations on a small batch system to start with, less than 5 oz system Co2 distiller, to experiment with different plants, something around 3k to 6k.

• @medan said:
    Any recommendations on a small batch system to start with, less than 5 oz system Co2 distiller, to experiment with different plants, something around 3k to 6k.

https://ocolabs.com

• What i would do is to use Butane as a solvent of my choice .Pharmecietical butane has the potential to extract not only the entirty of the plant oil but also its terpenes as well .Then add ten to one Ethanol and put the mix in a frezzer for 48 hours.Filter the mix by proper lab equipment to get rid of plant waxes and paraphins.Then by using a Fractional distilation equipments, i would disstilate the main cannabis extract (THC,CBD,TERPENES,etc) .The end products would be clear and extra stranght distilate.Saying that if you decide to use butane as your solvents of your choice i do have a complete set of HBO Close loops system from a TERPENATOR that you might be intersted.Its been barely used .As I am no more active in the industry ,i can be flexible with the price that costed me .There are other EXTRA equipments that comes with it like 1.9 Vacume Chamber (5 shelves ) from ACROSS INTERNATIONAL,Hot -Plate Stirer and Hemogenizer from CAT, Three different pumps, around 200 Oil Vaporizer kits.Best luck.

• Mohsenvarnoos,

I am looking to build a startup in the industry and any equipment that I may be able to save money on makes me very interested, of course. Lol Is there anyway that you could give me more details on the equipment that you have, along with their capabilities that I can create as a product? Thanks!