It's time to update your notification settings! Receive email and in-browser notifications by updating your profile. Click "Notification Settings" and sign up for email updates to threads in various Categories.

CBD Extraction - Need Advice

I've been getting into CBD and creating a brand. Lately I've been wondering why I don't process it myself and setup a small operation so I can control the source, manufacturing and overall final product to sell to customers. I'm not trying to become a tycoon, I just believe in the product and personal benefits I've seen.

I'm looking to be able to make a few different types of extractions and need to know how difficult it would be to setup.

1) CBD Rich Oil - Crude Hemp Oil from Hemp Flowers & Cannabis Flowers
2) CBD Isolate
3) Potentially THC / CBD extractions down the road so I want that on the radar.

From my understanding from raw materials. I would do an initial ethanol extraction to produce a Full Spectrum Oil and after removing the solvent I would then use that for CBD Isolate? If this is not correct please inform me.

What equipment would I need for Full Spectrum CBD Oil ethanol extraction?

What equipment would I need for CBD Isolate / Crystals?

Where can I find solid information on the extraction / distillation process? If there are better ways to do it than I mentioned I'm open to new ideas that's what I got out of my research.

(I know many people will say search or something along those lines, but I'm looking for legit information, I don't want to trust search / google and hope for the best when there are hundreds of very smart people on here with real world experience in the industry)

THANKS FOR THE HELP... ALL THE BEST TO MY FELLOW ENTHUSIASTS / EXTRACTORS