Pesticide Removal

The industry is moving towards pesticide testing for concentrates. As we know, concentration also concentrates impurities like pesticides. What methods/technology is there to remove them?

Comments

• I also see the term "fractionalizing". What is the meaning, and how do you do it. Is this an answer to my first question?

• Then if it’s so difficult to eliminate the pesticides , maybe the right question should be , how long before harvesting should pesticides not be used to ensure they will not be present?

• @Angel said:
    Then if it’s so difficult to eliminate the pesticides , maybe the right question should be , how long before harvesting should pesticides not be used to ensure they will not be present?

I agree, that's a better question. Or, ideally, making the focus pest-management without pesticides (i.e. beneficial insects).

• It has been proven that having clean flower does not guarantee clean oil. It’s just the nature of the beast.
    Charcoal filters are less than perfect, and just getting oil to “pass” is not the same as “being clean”.
    Surely the scientific community is working on this???

• Why not use natural pesticides and stop the problem before it starts?

Citrus is key