Crystallization of THCA from CO2 or ethanol extraction

I have been able to consistently create a stable pull and snap extract with lots of small crystals, it has the consistency of molasses with fine sand in it. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck making /fewer/larger crystals from either a CO2 or ethanol extraction?

Comments

• AlanKAlanK
    edited November 5

So if someone wanted to purchase large amounts of processed medicine who would that person contact.
    You should try dipping the plant in ethanol or if you have access to CO2 have your bud people cut the buds carefully work with your suppliers they will get it.
    I will bet you a dollar you will get closer to what you want on the first run.
    I am sure you are use the frozen ceramic funnel with vac which is the way to get all the fats and unwanted materiel.

Finished product will be about 7 - 10% of pure gold potent extract ready to go no further processing necessary .

• @Cultivate420 said:
    I have been able to consistently create a stable pull and snap extract with lots of small crystals, it has the consistency of molasses with fine sand in it. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck making /fewer/larger crystals from either a CO2 or ethanol extraction?

I am referring to a fully winterized oil at the end of my process... looking to grow crystals in the finished oil>