Running a 20l supercritical subcritically.

I have an older eden labs 20l supercritical extractor that I'm trying to run subcritically.
I have a 1l Apex I run at 26.3°C at 1250psi.
I'm trying to match the results I get from that as far as end product from the 20l eden labs extractor I have now. My questions are on temperatures with the water baths that are heating my jackets and the cft-150 chiller that's pumping to the accumulator.
My options in my mind are run the machine at 1800 psi with no heat to the extraction vessel and just to the separator vessels.
Or run the machine at the same parameters of 1250 psi as the 1l. I just don't have enough experience to know how much the chiller will effect the temps of everything. Or even better any one running these subcritically? What's the best parameters that have been working.

Answers

• I'm new to the forum excuess the mess I typed before hand. I've choosen to run just 5lbs at 1800psi. Heat just to the separators and then chiller running through the accumulator lines. No heat to the extractor vessel except a controlled room temp of 75°f. My probe in the extraction vessel is around 76.8°f. I'll let y'all know how it comes out

• @kushyetti said:
    I'm new to the forum excuess the mess I typed before hand. I've choosen to run just 5lbs at 1800psi. Heat just to the separators and then chiller running through the accumulator lines. No heat to the extractor vessel except a controlled room temp of 75°f. My probe in the extraction vessel is around 76.8°f. I'll let y'all know how it comes out

How'd it go??